Bats, Rats, Birds, In my attic Green Rodent Restoration Know a faster and safer way to get it done!
San Fernando Valley CA, Attic Cleaning Services Los Angeles and insulation removal service uses a A Vacuum system removes attic insulation that become contaminated with droppings, odors and urine by animals, rodents and pests.!
- Removes loose cellulose fiber insulation, aka (paper).
- Removes loose fiber glass insulation
- Removes fiberglass batts, or any other type of insulation
- Removes insulation that has become contaminated the safe way
Noises in the Attic? Need Control and Removal?
The most common problem of squirrels is that they will enter the your attic through existing holes or chew their way through weakened areas of roofs, vents, soffit’s to gain access to a warm and safe environment.
Once inside they can cause significant damage which include:
- Damaged and shredded insulation
- Feces and urine deposits
- Stains in Ceilings from urine
- Strong odors from droppings and soaked or saturated insulation
- Damage to Electrical wiring creating a real and dangerous fire hazard
Critter Mobile Indications and symptoms of a Raccoon problem:
- Loud noises in your attic, especially at night
- Juvenile raccoon chatter sounds like baby birds chirping
- Scratching, loud noises or chirping from your fireplace
- Noticeable damage on the outside of your home
- Raccoon sightings on your roof, porch or property
We’re the Experts in wildlife control and exclusion in the Southern California. The methods we use for our animal damage repairs are proven and have been designed specifically to keep animals out of your home or property. Through years of experience, we’ve learned to “think like” the animals we deal with. We’ll be sure to find and close every little nook, crack, gap, or hole that animals may use to gain entry.
Our Pricing is Competitive. We know you have choices and we want to earn your business. So we make sure that our prices are more than competitive when compared to what other high-quality work. In reality, you’ll probably save money by choosing us because we have the skills and experience to do the job right, the first time.
Our Work is guaranteed. All of our exclusion and repair work carries a standard, three-year warranty, and longer warranties are available for certain types of work. You may have become a customer of ours by chance, but you will continue to be our customer by choice because of our experience and expertise.